Duration: 1 day
When: every FRIDAY from 1 st June to 30 October 2020
What will impress you:
1. Electric trekking bikes (Scott Sub Cross) for the beautiful and spacious Vipava Valley.
2. Secrets about wine, the way it is processed, working in the vines and in the cellar.
3. Vipava and Karst pearl: Vipavski križ and Štanjel with Ferrari garden.
1. Cycling through the Vipava Valley: 8.30 in front of the old locomotive at the railway station in Nova Gorica.
2. Roads and paths: 80% paved, 20% gravel. 42 km, 430 m ascent.
3. Free parking at the railway station in Nova Gorica.
4. Price: 2 - 3 persons : 69 EUR / person 4 - 6 persons: 53 EUR / person 7 - 10 persons: 39 EUR / person
We meet at 8.30 at the railway station in Nova Gorica, in front of the old locomotive. We set up our bikes and take the
regular train to Štanjel na Krasu at 8.54. The 35-minute drive will be very panoramic. After visiting the karst pearl,
Ferrari's garden and Kobdilj, we drive along the Vipava river to the medieval Vipavski križ, along numerous remote and
hidden paths, among vineyards and orchards. We have chosen the most beautiful trails that offer truly inspiring and
dramatic views of the slopes of the karst and the Trnovo plateau. It won’t be difficult with electric bikes. We continue
cycling to Nova Gorica. We will also take time for a typical lunch with local delicacies and wine. Along the way, we will see
many sights and hear many local “stories”. Surprise is included.
Price: 2 - 3 persons 69 EUR / person 4 - 6 persons: 53 EUR / person 7 - 10 persons: 39 EUR /person
The price includes: a welcome drink, a guided cycling trip through the Vipava Valley and a trekking bike, transport by train
from Nova Gorica to Štanjel.
Optional extra charge: electric bicycle 19 EUR, child seat 9 EUR, lunch from 15 EUR, drinks at lunch.
Duration and difficulty:
Cycling 6h - 7h active / with E bikes leisurely. Cc. 42 km, 430 m ascent.